Personal Care Services
Our Personal Companion Care Service helps those who are in a situation where they need assistance to be able to go about their daily living activities yet they may not need the level of continuous nursing care provided by a nursing home. Many of our patients use these service because it allows them to stay in their own home and receive the proper care they need. Our Personal Care Aides will coordinate your care with your family member and physician as needed. Our registered nurse will first evaluate your needs in your home, and subsequently use that assessment to draw up a care plan and monitor closely your progress.
WHAT OUR PERSONAL CARE AIDES DO
Our Personal Care Aides work closely with our Client Care Coordinators and Registered Nurses. Our aides are also responsible for some basic home care tasks, such as transfers, medication reminders, and helping with artificial limbs or walking aides.
- Assist with Personal Care: bathing (bed, chair, tub and shower + Perineal Care
- Mouth Care: the cleaning of teeth or dentures
- Nail Care: Clean & file only
- Foot Care: Foot soak
- Incontinent Care
- Record Bowel Movement
- Measure intake/output
- Assist with household equipment geared to disabilities
- Use of Hoyer Lift
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Remind client to take prescribed medications
- Assist with meal preparation, specialized diets and nutritional support
Get Free Appointment
Not exactly sure what services you need? Contact us today. A Client Care Coordinator is available to chat with you also to help you decide if our services are a good fit.
Need Help? ... Please Contact Us
We provide services in the Maryland and Virginia.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY : 9:00 AM – 5:00
SATURDAY : Closed
SUNDAY : Closed