If you have ever faced the dilemma of choosing between hiring a private caregiver or hiring a caregiver through a home care agency, this article will educate you on the benefits of hiring a caregiver through a home care agency.
When you hire a caregiver through a home care agency, you enjoy the following benefits.
- LESS LIABILITY COVERAGE: Hiring a caregiver through a home care agency helps you circumvent the legal and financial liabilities that you would need to cover in the case of an injury, accident or sickness. Homecare agencies typically carry the liability insurance for their caregivers which provides protection from liability for their clients.
- SAFETY: Hiring a caregiver from a home care agency provides you with a better level of assurance of safety with the caregiver(s) you hire. This is because home care agencies are required to conduct background checks on their caregivers. This gives them even better access to data that may not be made readily available to members of the public. When you hire a caregiver from an established agency, you can be sure that you or your loved ones are not being placed into the care of a criminal or dangerous person.
- SUPERVISION: Unlike private caregivers, caregivers who work with a home care agency work under supervision. This provides accountability and motivation for efficiency in performing their tasks.
- TRAINED PROFESSIONALS: Caregivers who are hired by home care agencies are trained professionals who have either been trained before recruitment or/and trained by the home care agency after recruitment. This ensures that the caregivers you hire are well trained and experienced for their caregiving role.
- RELIABILITY: Home care agencies are a more reliable option when it comes to hiring caregivers as they can always provide you with a substitute caregiver in the case where your caregiver falls ill or becomes unavailable for any reason. This is very essential especially in cases where the caregiver is providing care for a person(s) who is completely dependent.
- PEACE OF MIND: The structure adopted by home care agencies gives little to no room for situations of unavailability, liabilities or unprofessionalism that can often occur when hiring a private caregiver. This provides clients who hire caregivers through home care agencies with peace of mind.
CONTACT VITALIS HEALTHCARE
At Vitalis HealthCare, our team of certified, experienced and professional caregivers and registered nurses are efficiently trained to provide you with the best quality and compassionate home care services.
If you would like to hire a professional and competent live-in caregiver, feel free to reach out to us through any of our contact details outlined below.
With us, you are in safe, competent and compassionate hands.
We provide our services in every county in the State of Maryland, United States of America.
Office Address: 8757 Georgia Avenue Suite 440 Silver Spring, MD 20910